Flexible, Simple and Affordable Healthcare Solutions
Let your employees prioritise their health and wellbeing like never before. Our health insurance solutions will give fast access to routine GP appointments, mental health professionals, diagnostics, as well as help with the costs of private health treatment.
At Capacity Insights we specialise in bespoke corporate health insurance plans tailored to meet both your employees’ needs and your budget requirements.
What is Employee Health Insurance?
Employee health insurance can reimburse your employees for private healthcare costs up to the policy benefit limits. Whether they need a routine GP appointment or emergency surgical procedure, you can help them get the treatment they need when they need it.
Long NHS waiting lists mean more people than ever are looking to private healthcare solutions which are fast becoming one of the most valued of all employee benefits. It means your employees can rest assured that, no matter what health troubles they face, you’ll have their back.
What’s Included in Our Health Insurance?
- 24/7 digital health access, even when they’re abroad.
- Fast-track appointments – bypass long NHS waiting lists.
- Face-to-face video consultations available 7 days a week.
- Private prescriptions and specialist referrals.
- Let employees add partners and family members to their plan.
Switching is easy
Want to switch from your existing employee health insurance provider?
We will make sure the switching process is as fast and straightforward as possible.
With our flexible approach, we can also help you if you want to add more options to your existing corporate health insurance plan that your current providers can’t offer.
The Benefits of Offering Your Employees Healthcare Insurance Cover
- Fast treatment, immediate claims – Let your employees bypass the long NHS waiting lists and get the treatment they need as soon as they need it. And with our fully automated claims settlement process, your employees will never have to worry about the cost of treatment.
- Digital Access – A dedicated healthcare insurance app will let your employees access their cover round the clock, wherever they are in the world. They can make appointments and claims at the touch of a button, and even see a doctor face-to-face on a video call.
- A healthier and happier workforce – Lose fewer days to unplanned absences. Faster access to treatment means your employees will be back to their best before you know it.
- A truly outstanding benefit package – Attract and retain the top talent in your sector. Show your employees you value them and you might see a boost to morale, productivity and output.
Why Choose Capacity Insights Health Insurance?
Exceptional customer service
Work with us and you’ll be a name, not a number. We’ll take the time to truly understand your business and your people, and we’ll be here for you whenever you need us.
Flexible bespoke solutions
We’ll work together to tailor a corporate healthcare insurance plan that meets your employees’ needs at a price you can afford.
We have over 17 years of experience. We’re a Lloyd’s of London Coverholder with A-rated insurance capacity.
Data Science Drives Us
We draw from expert data science insights to constantly improve our cover, pricing, and service.
News & Insights
We recently looked at the best employee benefits for UK businesses. The benefits we explored in this post are largely evergreen – they’re likely always going to strike a chord among both existing and potential employees. But preferences and priorities change all the...
Many small business owners seem to think that they simply cannot afford health insurance options for themselves and their employees. But nothing could be further from the truth. In this post we’ll explore some of the health insurance options for small business owners,...
If you’re reading this, then you know that employee benefits are as good for your business as they are for your employees. But if the rest of your business isn’t onboard yet, then it might help to write a business case for employee benefits. In this post we’ll show...